CNN i-Report:""Let African Athletes Represent Africa and Black American Athletes Represent America" by Posted August 4, 2012 by GoGreen58
"African Americans ( don't be misguided, you are from Africa) have been brainwashed for years into believing that all Africans are poverty-striken and should not be associated with. Why do you think Asian Americans have no problem being called that way? Because they are not ashamed of their heritage. I don't blame you, the western media and society have taught you to hate your color. Shame on you for hating...
"Funny....THE ONLY ones I know that say 'African American' are confused black folks or scared white people. Growing up in Philly, I learned early on, African American is not too well taken by Black Americans. So IDK why it even matters, as I was born in Ireland by American Parents, I live in America, I AM AMERICAN." by ballistical
....and worse yet, due to the perversion that exists, and/or un-American sentiment that exists in most any inner-city composed of a primarily U.S. born black constituency, a law abiding black inner-city resident can be maimed or killed for being brave enough to mount an American flag on his or her property, apartment, etc., etc., to openly display his or her respect and loyalty to be an American citizen.
...Typically both past and present elected black leaders affiliated with the Democratic Party, who hold office in the inner-city, set a poor example by not respecting his or her oath of office to uphold the Constitution, a respective State Constitution......
.......and instead of directing his or her anger at a disgraceful elected black leadership who have contempt for the Constitution, far too many U.S. born blacks trash his or her value in U.S. citizenship by directing his or her anger at America, rather than voting intelligently to vote out this dysfunctional, truly inept, and un-American black elected leadership.
"African Americans ( don't be misguided, you are from Africa) have been brainwashed for years into believing that all Africans are poverty-stricken and should not be associated with. Why do you think Asian Americans have no problem being called that way? Because they are not ashamed of their heritage. I don't blame you, the western media and society have taught you to hate your color. Shame on you for hating your heritage! By the way, that's a confederate flag behind you, dummy!" by besmartnow
"besmartnow " and/or anyone else of similar erroneous expression.
Multiple generations of my family and relatives are U.S. citizens by birthright and not migrants from Africa who later became American citizens, i.e. I'm definitely not African-American.
7. You Tube video: "A conversation between President Obama and the black community" Published on Jun 7, 2012 by drboycewatkins
8. YouTube: "Demon-crats, & their Negro slaves" published on Jul 4, 2012 by 5723michael
9. YouTube: "Diane Watson - Race Baiting Political Whore" Uploaded by TheWatchdog on Jun 6, 2006
15. Court clerks signing court judgments, specifically Los Angeles Superior Court Delores Odom-Stocks, to which he or she do not have the authority to sign.
16. Inept black civil or criminal defense lawyers who state, "keep it simple, forget about Constitutional protections, the Bill of Rights, etc., etc." while supposedly representing U.S. born black men and women in a court of law.
17. YouTube: "Africans started slavery - how it REALLY happened" Uploaded by kaminari750 on Jul 14, 2008
20. A mountain of evidence exists to prove that the greatest deterrent to the advancement of black people in contemporary years is not due to any "racist Caucasian or Caucasians", the Republican Party, former President George Bush, or President Ronald Reagan, the KKK, the Aryan Nation, any Crip or Blood or other gang member, inner-city neighborhood street thugs, the black underclass, angry inner-city residents, etc., etc.,....
......the greatest deterrent to the advancement of U.S. born blacks and also black Africa, is in fact an inept black leadership, an inept black middleclass in both the U.S. and/or black African chieftains/leaders who have sold out and continue to sellout or betray his or her own people for a "few shiny" pieces of silver or even less.
YouTube: "Demon-crats, & their Negro slaves" published on Jul 4, 2012 by 5723michael
....and all black people are not duped by President Barack Obama, past or present dysfunctional black leaders, no good jackleg black preachers, and/or the Democratic Party....the premier political Party of Slavery/Jim Crow/Black Code Law Enforcement!
"Is Your Host a "Hard-Working" American? " by Rush Limbaugh, August 3, 2012
"Facts Don't Persuade Liberals" by Rush Limbaugh, August 3, 2012
YouTube: "Romney rips Obama over you didn't build your business remarks" Published on Jul 17, 2012 by LSUDVM
"I disagree...the greatest deterrent to the advancement of blacks in America are blacks themselves, welfare programs and minimum wage laws." by petej0
Well petej0 or anyone else of similar expression…..
Unlike you, I have yet to direct this assessment at the little guy or gal, as being the greatest deterrent to the advancement of blacks in America, because reality proves otherwise.
4. "The Negro Family: The Case For National Action" by former Secretary Patrick Moynihan…..much of which still applies and is even worse today, the primary cause being a dysfunctional and greedy black middleclass who have used the break-up of the traditional black family structure for profit reasons, out of greed to pay down on mortgages, and other luxuries at the expense of law abiding black families.
......and as it relates to inner-city residents, here again, it is elected black leaders, inept black social workers and probation officers, no good poverty pimping sacrilegious jack leg preachers, and/or other university educated misfits who promote welfare, destruction of the traditional black family fo....
For well over fifty years contempt for Constitutional protections, contempt for the traditional black family structure, etc., etc., has been and continues to be the primary cause of the demise of Black America.
Both of my parents are university graduates, neither of my parents have been found to be criminal or insane in any court jurisdiction in the U.S.
Lies Don't Keep Us Safe. Keeping Us Safe Requires Respect for the Rule of Law and the Constitution. The government's argument is untenable. “The government cannot, under any circumstance, affirmatively mislead the court” by U.S. District Judge Cormac J. Carney
"Insisting on honesty as the only policy, the supreme ruled Wednesda... lying, even when they merely deny an accusation that later turns out to be true”. “ …….Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist.
'An employee who is asked about possible wrongdoing has only two legal choices: Tell the truth or say nothing”. (LA Times, January 22, 1998.) ...
....."Tell the Truth or Say Nothing" also applies to any court official, court clerk, Deputy City Attorney, Judge, elected official, lawyer, journalist, etc.